Why join Danly?
- A secure and future-oriented place to work
- A challenging job in a dynamic team
- Promotion opportunities
- Modern communications media
- Performance-related pay
Send applications by post or e-mail to the following address:
DANLY UK LIMITED
Fourth Floor, Maybrook House
B63 4AH Halesowen
CNC Miller – setter/operator
We are looking for a skilled machinist to join our team in our Perivale, Middlesex plant.
You must be able to set and operate the following machines:
- Hass CNC milling machine
- Hitachi CNC milling machine
- Kiheung CNC milling machine
- Universal 3 and 4 axis Milling machine
All these machines have either Fanuc (essential) or Heidenhain (desirable) controls.
- Start date
- An approximate ongoing contract of 3-6 months duration, possible temporary to permanent, but this is dependent upon performance and work load.
- 38.5 per week
- Early shift
- 6.00am to 2.00pm with a 30minute break
- Late shift
- 2.00pm to 10.00pm with a 30minute break
- 20 days plus 8 Bank Holidays
Please contact: Peter Lines on 0208 991 6512